A place for the community to discuss how to lead with influence to build products people want. Members are encouraged to discuss a wide range of topics that help them work better with cross-functional teams, design a better team structure, manage upwards, and communicate better.
This is NOT a place to request resume reviews or coordinate mock interview sessions. There are plenty of communities better than Prowess that help you do that. This is a place for
- Meaningful discussions about the day-to-day leadership challenges of product management
- Helping one another by sharing your experiences
- Develop a deeper understanding of skills required to lead with influence and then work to grow those skills.
This is a place to share your work, inspire others, and get inspired.
- Please participate to add value. If your topic/ comment can be helpful to the community, please post it. Holding back (lurking) lowers the quality of the discussion as it deprives the community of your insights and normalizes non-participation.
- Use tags generously. Tags are used to build your skills portfolio and help others find and reply to your topic. Please use tags.
- Create only relevant topics related to growing as a product manager
- Topics should be specific and have a purpose. No general or broad discussion
- No direct sales, ads, promotions, or spam. You will be flagged and eventually banned
- Stay on topic. No one-word or emoticon replies. Post a reply only if you have something meaningful to add related to the topic
- No link only posts or memes. You will be flagged
- Avoid repeat questions. Please read before you post. Someone might have already answered your question.
- Be respectful, kind, and supportive
- Limit links and no affiliate links. if you post a link, please make sure to provide at least one sentence explanation for the link.
- Do not solicit personal message requests. Community members can reach out to you if they want.
- Moderators have the final say