A place for the community to discuss ways to grow the business by using growth and marketing tactics. Topics may include discussions on growth experiments, metrics definition, distribution planning, sales support, pricing strategy, and any other growth/go-to-market topic. Please discuss sales and analytics tools related topics in the tools and pro-tips subcategory.
This is NOT a place to request resume reviews or coordinate mock interview sessions. There are plenty of communities better than Prowess that help you do that. This is a place for
- Meaningful discussions about the day-to-day challenges of product management related to growth and marketing
- Helping one another by sharing your experiences
- Develop a deeper understanding of skills required to be better at growth and marketing and then work to grow those skills.
This is a place to share your work, inspire others, and get inspired.
- Please participate to add value. If your topic/ comment can be helpful to the community, please post it. Holding back (lurking) lowers the quality of the discussion as it deprives the community of your insights and normalizes non-participation.
- Use tags generously. Tags are used to build your skills portfolio and help others find and reply to your topic. Please use tags.
- Create only relevant topics related to growing as a product manager
- Topics should be specific and have a purpose. No general or broad discussion
- No direct sales, ads, promotions, or spam. You will be flagged and eventually banned
- Stay on topic. No one-word or emoticon replies. Post a reply only if you have something meaningful to add related to the topic
- No link only posts or memes. You will be flagged
- Avoid repeat questions. Please read before you post. Someone might have already answered your question.
- Be respectful, kind, and supportive
- Limit links and no affiliate links. if you post a link, please make sure to provide at least one sentence explanation for the link.
- Do not solicit personal message requests. Community members can reach out to you if they want.
- Moderators have the final say