A repository of common questions asked by aspiring product managers
Guidelines and rules:
- Please participate to add value. If your topic/ comment can be helpful to the community, please post it. Holding back (lurking) lowers the quality of the discussion as it deprives the community of your insights and normalizes non-participation.
- Use tags generously. Tags are used to build your skills portfolio and help others find and reply to your topic. Please use tags.
- Create only relevant topics related to becoming a product manager
- Topics should be specific and have a purpose. No general or broad discussion
- No direct sales, ads, promotions or spam. You will be flagged and eventually banned
- Stay on topic. No one-word or emoticon replies. Post a reply only if you have something meaningful to add related to the topic
- No link only posts or memes. You will be flagged
- Avoid repeat questions. Please read before you post. Someone might have already answered your question.
- Be respectful, kind, and supportive
- Limit links and no affiliate links. if you must post a link, please provide at least one sentence explanation for the link.
- Do not solicit personal message requests. Community members can reach out to you if they want.
- Moderators have the final say